Icon Bay condos is the newest luxury preconstruction condo development from the Related Group. Icon Bay which will rise 40 stories and have approximately 300 total units. Each apartment features private elevator access and panoramic views of Biscayne Bay and the Miami Beach skyline. Icon Bay will be offer one, teo and three bedroom floorplans which will range in size from 928 to 1,530 interior air-conditioned square feet. Each residence will have nine-foot high ceilings with floor-to-ceiling glass windows and be delivered completely finished. All apartments will come with one assigned parking space but additional spaces may be available for sale. Icon Bay will be located at the eastern end of Northeast 28th Street along the water. Scheduled completion is projected for Spring 2015. Related Group, which has developed a number of highly praised condo developments in South Florida, will spear-head the development of Icon Bay. The world-renowned design team Arquitectonica has been contracted to design the exterior of the building. The interior designer will be announced within the upcoming weeks. A waterfront neighborhood park will also be included as part of the development plans. GEO Arquitectonica, the landscape designers behind the Museum of Modern Art in Miami, will design the bayfront park. Icon Bay will have lavish amenities which will include: an infinity-edge bayfront swimming pool, state-of-the-art fitness center, spa, club room and theater room. Location of Icon Bay: On the Bay between NE 28th and 29th Street In middle of Miami, blocks from Downtown(cultural facilities-museums, performing arts center),Midtown, Wynwood and Design District. 3 minutes from Genting Miami World development and Paramount Bay Tower. 5 minute from downtown Brickell. 15 minutes away from international airport. Only 8 units per floor, all units with private elevators and amazing unobstructed views of Biscayne Bay and Miami Beach. Amenities of Icon Bay:
- Infinity waterfront pool
- Party room
- Complete fitted out gym and spa
- Projection room
Waterfront neighborhood park:
- Neighborhood fenced park. Open from Sunset to sunrise
- Your own “GramercyPark” on the bay, maintained by the condo association.
- Park controlled from from desk reception
- Nearly 1 acre GF fenced neighborhood park
- Sculptures and fence by renowned artist curated by MAM curators.
- Collection with artist of the caliber of Jose Bedia, Carolina Sardi, Oka Donner, Daniel Azulay, VIHLS graffiti Art plus a competioyion for students of the Miami art schools for 3 or 4 sculptures
- Lush landscape with interactive fountains
- Illuminated water fountain located in center of Bay (pending approval)
- 400 ln ft of waterfront
Area : Miami Midtown (South Florida)
Pricing : Approximately starts at $450 per Sq.Ft.
Waterfront/View : Bay and City
# Bedrooms : 1 – 4
Total Units : 300 units
Floors : 40 Floors
Year Built : Preconstruction – 2015, Spring